Choose Sadowsky Black label strings for improved brightness with less emphasis on midrange and slightly higher string tension.
A bright nickel wrap on a hex core. Warmer than stainless but brighter than other nickel strings. Smoother feel to the fingers than stainless. Designed for top-loading bridges. Not recommended for through-body stringing.
Available for 4 or 5 string bass. Choose from the following gauges.
- 4 String Light: 40-60-80-100
- 4 String Standard: 45-65-85-105
- 5 String Light: 40-60-80-100-125
- 5 String Standard: 45-65-85-105-130
- 5 String Standard XL: 45-65-85-105-130 for 35″ scale