Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
April 24, 2014, 10:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Available archtop finishes  (Read 2095 times)
Nils

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2011, 02:41:11 PM »

Hi there,
I'm the (extremely) happy owner of a 2007 Jim Hall model in tobacco sunburst. Always dreaming about the next guitar purchase, I've noticed that on your website, the choice of archtop finishes has recently been scaled down, so that the tobacco burst, the charcoal black and the antique natural finishes are no longer listed as options. Is that correct? (I recall reading somewhere that, due to environmental regulations, you've switched from using nitro to poly finishes on your archtops - and if so, does it have anything to do with that?)

Thanks
Sadowsky
Administrator

Sadowsky Guitars

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 04:06:38 PM »

I have been focusing on the most popular finishes, which are Caramel, Violin and Sienna bursts.

I will take an order for the other colors, as long as I have a second choice of one of the above.  I have to do a minimum of 3 guitars per color......as long as I have two orders for one of the other colors, I will do three pieces.

Roger

Please do not send me messages through the forum.  Please email me directly.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: