Sadowsky Guitars Web Forum
September 01, 2014, 02:33:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Porta Bag  (Read 3269 times)
rubytopaz

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:40:31 AM »

My Sadowsky Porta Bag arrived yesterday via Fedex. Now my 2 month old MV5 has a trusted place to lay its head during travel times. This case is so much more protective, functional and attractive than the photos imply. I'm really glad that I didn't succumb to last minute jitters and order one of the other cases... Sadowsky inside and out... Thanks Roger and staff.

Thomas
Bass, the final frontier...
Gerard Burick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 08:17:47 PM »

Not only that... but your Sadowsky case is designed with your bass in mind!  I noticed that other brand cases can't handle the size of the headstock... like my SKB case that one of my G&Ls is in, for example. 

Thanks for the review... I'm considering trying a portabag so I can take a bass with me on the road! 

Keeping the Theory Alive since 2002
doughboy247

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 08:51:32 PM »

+1

These things are as tough as you're going to get for a gig bag, short of a hardshell/ATA case, extremely firm...it is a little heavy...with my sadowsky (8 lbs), 2 cables and a tuner inside, my scale puts it at 21 lbs...however its strap layout combined with the lower padding helps to keep it somewhat comfortable...other than flying it's the only way my bass travels.

U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,B,A,SEL,ST :-D
Chef

Alan Loshbaugh; Columbia, MO

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 05:20:54 PM »

I really like the Portabag; and the newest version of it has some nice upgrades. I especially like the handles front and back: excellent.
Fran Diaz

Sadowskyfied!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 02:42:20 PM »

I really like the Portabag; and the newest version of it has some nice upgrades. I especially like the handles front and back: excellent.

+1, those handles are a must. They make things very easy for me when I'm moving my bass around.

later
Fran
NYC UltraVintage PJ4
Sweet Daddy Ray
Me on MySpace
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: